Two Worlds Collide: The Challenges and Benefits of Blending Import Operations and Compliance
Broadcasting live on Thursday, June 13 at 2 PM EDT.
Please join American Shipper’s upcoming webinar, Two Worlds Collide: The Challenges and Benefits of Blending Import Operations and Compliance. This hour long broadcast will review the findings from the fourth annual Import Operations & Compliance Benchmark Study published by American Shipper and BPE Global. The panelists will relate these findings to industry trends, challenges and actionable business practices.
Key topics of discussion will include:
- Regulatory compliance policies and practices.
- Import operations management and outsourcing.
- Integration of operations and compliance
- How 3PLs and shippers compare.
- Supporting technologies solutions and functionality.
- Organizational structures and training.
Expert panelists will include:
- Jim Blaeser, Publisher, American Shipper
- Andrea Appell, Director, BPE Global
- Ty Bordner, Vice President, Product Management & Solutions Consulting, Amber Road
- Moderator: Eric Kulisch, Trade and Transportation Editor, American Shipper
Join us to learn how you can streamline import operations at your organization!